Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Setup.dat file is corrupted

Hello, I've been trying to download Music Studio for days, but no version can complete the setup. I had the app installed on Windows 7. I upgraded my PC to Windows 10, and when I went to reinstall the app, an error appears: setup.dat file is corrupted, and asks me to download the file again. please, can you help me? I tried older versions, newer versions, but nothing it works. I really depend on this software to record my mixes, it's the best I've ever used in this regard. I'm meaning to buy the Premium version if that's the case.

Sincerely, Andrei Basílio.
Quote from basilio.andrei2020 on June 30, 2024, 1:23 am

Hello, I've been trying to download Music Studio for days, but no version can complete the setup. I had the app installed on Windows 7. I upgraded my PC to Windows 10, and when I went to reinstall the app, an error appears: setup.dat file is corrupted, and asks me to download the file again. please, can you help me? I tried older versions, newer versions, but nothing it works. I really depend on this software to record my mixes, it's the best I've ever used in this regard. I'm meaning to buy the Premium version if that's the case.

Sincerely, Andrei Basílio.

Hi, please turn off the anti-virus (Windows Defender, Bit Defender, ...) and try again

Store
Account
Cart
My files
Search
Talk
Sofeh Sunrise